Huntsville police are tracking down the three people who broke the door of a weave shop with a hammer and stole bundles of high-dollar hair.
It happened at the Weave Spot on University Drive.
The Weave Spot is open for business, but the owner wants you to come forward if you know anything, and he's putting up a $1,000 reward.
"We got three suspects, one girl, two males. We're really not targeting anyone," said an employee.
Employees didn't want to reveal their names but told WAAY 31 the three suspects got away with high quality hair.
The burglary already has them talking about a security system upgrade.
"We are having a new ADT security system that will be beefed up. That way, if it was to occur again at night, we will have better surveillance," he said.
The video shows around 5 a.m. Thursday, the suspects threw a hammer through the front door. Police said there's no evidence they had a gun, and they're not considered dangerous.
Employees want to let customers know they're open and they have a message.
"It could have happened to anyone and we want our customers to know that they are safe when they come here," he said.
The owner said you can call the store with anonymous tips or call police.
- Huntsville hair weave shop target in overnight break-in
- WATCH: Surveillance video shows burglary to Huntsville weave store
- Police Investigating car break-ins at Huntsville shopping complex
- Huntsville Police investigating overnight shooting
- Target is opening Disney shops inside its stores
- Huntsville police breaks drug record
- Bus driver braids girls' hair for school
- Huntsville firefighters investigating overnight house fire
- Local Huntsville restaurant broken into overnight
- Shots fired at Huntsville nightclub overnight