Huntsville City Hall and municipal offices will be closed, Tuesday due to the winter weather and hazardous road conditions.
This includes Public Transit, Handi-Ride, Municipal Court, and all municipal services and facilities.
Garbage collection will experience delays for the remainder of the week. Residents should place their trash cans curbside on their regularly scheduled day and leave them there until crews can pick them up.
For more information about the impact of the weather event on City services, visit HuntsvilleAL.gov/WinterWeather.
- Huntsville government offices closed Tuesday; garbage collection delayed
- Huntsville says spring cleaning causing garbage collection delay
- New garbage collection route added in Hampton Cove area
- Truck issues may delay garbage pickup in Athens
- Garbage truck catches on fire
- Huntsville municipal offices closed for Thanksgiving holiday
- Judge OKs delay in Huntsville officer’s murder trial hearing
- Government offices, businesses closing early due to weather threat
- Closings and delays for Jan. 18
- School closings and delays due to weather