A woman is headed to Huntsville Hospital for smoke inhalation after a house fire on Joy Circle on Friday morning.
Huntsville Fire and Rescue say the fire started in the kitchen just before 8 AM. Four fire trucks were accompanied by emergency management vehicles as they responded to the scene.
Investigators are still trying to determine what caused the blaze that leaves four adults and three children now without a home.
Fire officials say the house is not livable after the fire damaged multiple rooms and they were forced to cut the power and gas.
The American Red Cross is working with the family to help them find a place to stay.
- Update: Huntsville fire sends 1 to hospital; home uninhabitable
- Huntsville shooting sends 2 to hospital
- Huntsville shooting sends man to hospital
- Chemical fire sends 8 to hospital
- Early morning Huntsville wreck sends three people to the hospital
- Huntsville Fire sends multiple units to Overleaf Point house fire
- Decatur shooting sends man to hospital
- Alabama chemical spill sends dozens to hospitals
- 1 hospitalized in Huntsville shooting
- Huntsville home severely damaged by fire