Birmingham Parent is bringing its successful event aimed at the special needs community to Huntsville.
The Special Needs Expo is set for 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. March 30 at Jaycee Community Building, 2180 Airport Road SW, Huntsville.
It is a free, day-long exhibition where families can learn about products, support groups, recreational activities, health care, therapy, and many other services for children and adults with special needs. Attendees can have a little fun, too!
For more information, visit http://birminghamparent.com/directory/special-needs-expo/
- Huntsville event aims to help special needs children, adults, families
- Road to Recovery event in Huntsville aims to help people recover from drug addiction
- 2 adults, 2 children killed in Cullman County crash
- Reuniting children with their families
- Talking to children about mass casualty events
- Huntsville Animal Service holding adoption special
- Huntsville Animal Servies hosts SPACE adoption special
- Huntsville outdoor events battle weekend showers
- Giveaway aims to help Huntsville area furloughed workers
- Sound The Alarm aims to save Huntsville lives from fire