This weekend, Huntsville is ‘Mainstage’ for the 2018 NASA Space Apps Challenge. Called Huntsville’s biggest hackathon of the year, the Rocket City is the epicenter of an international effort.
Space Apps is a worldwide hackathon that’s spread over 48 hours. Participants share ideas and crunch data to help solve real-world problems. Space Apps happens every year. It takes on challenges using robotics, data visualization, hardware, design and specialties.
Urban Engine is hosting the Huntsville event, and WAAY 31 is the sponsor.
- Huntsville epicenter for international hackathon
- LIVE: NASA SpaceApps Hackathon Challenge
- Huntsville likely epicenter for Army Futures Command announcement
- Huntsville to host the NASA Space Apps Challenge hackathon event
- Trinity epicenter of Alabama's 11th quake this year
- Huntsville hosts international festival
- Frontier Airlines comes to Huntsville International Airport
- Huntsville International Airport plans for future expansion
- NASA: International Space Station visible over Huntsville
- International 'Twinless Twin' conference underway in Huntsville