Huntsville emergency crews responded Thursday around noon to a fire at an apartment complex on Thicket Place.
Officials were able to extinguish the fire that was at a pool house in the complex. Hazmat responded to the scene and packed up chlorine. The building has been declared a loss.
It's undetermined at this time how the fire started.
- Huntsville emergency crews respond to fire at apartment complex on Thicket Place
- Huntsville fire crews respond to apartment fire
- Madison County emergency crews respond to Saturday night apartment fire
- Huntsville apartment complex fire under investigation
- Tenants displaced after Huntsville apartment complex condemned
- Huntsville apartment complex murder victim identified
- Car burned at Huntsville apartment complex
- Huntsville fire crews respond to Foster Complex at Alabama A&M University
- Huntsville Fire: Magnolia Place Apartments fire was accidental
- Crews respond to apartment fire at Michael Avenue in Madison