Huntsville Fire Rescue says it sent six units to battle a Tuesday night house fire.
The fire happened after 10:30 p.m. near the intersection of 9th Avenue and 2nd Street.
Investigators told WAAY 31 that no one was home at the time of the fire and that there were no injuries.
Several pieces of furniture were removed from the home as fire crews worked because they were blocking the way of the fire fighters.
The homeowner told WAAY 31 that he was just about to close on the home and was in the process of doing some major renovations when Tuesday night's fire occurred.
He said he may have to tear the whole thing down and start from scratch.
The cause of the fire is still under investigation.
- Huntsville firefighters investigating overnight house fire
- Huntsville Police investigating overnight shooting
- Overnight fire under investigation
- Firefighters respond to Huntsville house fire
- Huntsville firefighters respond to vacant house fire
- Huntsville Police investigating overnight fire on Searcy Drive
- Officials investigate overnight house fire in Madison Co.
- Shots fired at Huntsville nightclub overnight
- Huntsville storage units damaged in overnight fire
- Huntsville car fire under investigation