A new reality show based in and showcasing Huntsville is coming to Oprah's TV network this January.
According to the network's website, Love & Marriage: Huntsville centers on, "the lives of three high-powered couples who come together to revitalize the thriving city of Huntsville, Alabama through their joint real estate venture, The Comeback Group."
The couples featured in the show are longtime friends, each dealing with love and marriage while navigating through their business dreams.
Love & Marriage: Huntsville is scheduled to premiere on OWN at 9 p.m. CT on Jan. 12.
- Huntsville couples to star in new reality show on Oprah's TV network
- Muscle Shoals TV Show Confirmed
- Steve Harvey asks Huntsville couple with viral love for advice
- Homeowner displeased with mess left after Huntsville Utilities fiber-optic network build
- WAAY 31 I-Team: Crime perception, reality differ for Huntsville police, victims
- Trash Pandas owner purchases naming rights of Huntsville Stars
- AT&T launches new TV service
- Oprah keeps it unpresidential in address to California grads
- Debris starting to show up at Huntsville's Ditto Landing
- Watch: Surveillance video shows machete fight outside Huntsville gas station