A new reality show based in and showcasing Huntsville is coming to Oprah's TV network this January.
According to the network's website, Love & Marriage: Huntsville centers on, "the lives of three high-powered couples who come together to revitalize the thriving city of Huntsville, Alabama through their joint real estate venture, The Comeback Group."
The couples featured in the show are longtime friends, each dealing with love and marriage while navigating through their business dreams.
Love & Marriage: Huntsville is scheduled to premiere on OWN at 9 p.m. CT on Jan. 12.
- Huntsville couples to star in new reality show on Oprah's TV network
- Beth Chapman, bounty hunter reality TV star, dies
- Muscle Shoals TV Show Confirmed
- Homeowner displeased with mess left after Huntsville Utilities fiber-optic network build
- Steve Harvey asks Huntsville couple with viral love for advice
- WAAY 31 I-Team: Crime perception, reality differ for Huntsville police, victims
- Oprah keeps it unpresidential in address to California grads
- AT&T launches new TV service
- Trash Pandas owner purchases naming rights of Huntsville Stars
- Help Huntsville all-star baseball team go to World Series