St. Stephen’s Episcopal Church, 8020 Whitesburg Drive, is serving free dinners for furloughed employees from 5:30 to 7 p.m. Tuesdays and Thursdays during the government shutdown.
Those who are interested are asked to call the church office at 256-881-7223 by 1 p.m. on meal days so they can have a head count.
- Huntsville church offering free dinners for furloughed workers twice a week
- Huntsville Museum of Art offering free admission to furloughed workers
- Free pet food available for Huntsville area furloughed workers
- Huntsville church offering free workforce development training
- Giveaway aims to help Huntsville area furloughed workers
- Furloughed workers in Huntsville are excited shutdown is over
- Community lends helping hand to furloughed workers
- Tax refunds impacting furloughed government workers
- Assistance offered to local furloughed employees
- Huntsville Library offers free flu shots