WAAY 31 is asking officials if there's a connection between two fires at the same apartment complex in less than a month.
The fires happened at Governors House apartments in Huntsville.
The second fire happened on April 17, and it left people that live in 10 of the units without a home.
People living at the complex told me they want to know what caused both fires because they're worried it might keep happening.
"This morning I left and went to look for a new apartment complex," said Teiara Jones who lives at the complex.
She's told WAAY 31 she has lived at the apartments for three years, and Wednesday she started looking for someplace new.
"I'll be probably moving next month because this just happened a month ago and now across the street from me. I don't want me and my little girl to be next, " she said.
She’s concerned because this wasn't the first fire at the complex.
On March 18, a building on the other side of the complex caught fire.
That fire forced people in 16 units to find a new place.
"The first apartment fire was a month ago probably, so if they don't know what happened then how are they going to know what happened here," she said.
WAAY 31 checked with the spokesman for Huntsville Fire and Rescue Wednesday afternoon. He said the cause of both fires is still under investigation.
- Huntsville apartment complex fire under investigation
- Car burned at Huntsville apartment complex
- Huntsville apartment complex has two fires in less than a month
- Fire reported in Huntsville apartment
- One victim dies after shooting at Huntsville apartment complex
- Police investigating accidental shooting at Huntsville apartment complex
- Woman arrested after deadly shooting at Huntsville apartment complex
- Neighbors concerned after another shooting at Huntsville apartment complex
- Apartment complex hires Huntsville police after overnight shooting
- Huntsville Police swarm apartment complex after New Year's Eve shooting