Huntsville Utilities wants to warn you about scam calls targeting customers.
The provider says the scammers appear to be targeting businesses and churches. Reports say there is a pre-recorded message that tells you they will cut off your utilities if you don't pay.
Huntsville Utilities wants to remind you this is a scam. Hang up, and do not release any personal information.
- Huntsville Utilities says scammers are targeting businesses and churches
- Huntsville Utilities warns customers of scammers using Cash App
- Fayetteville scammers pretend to be utility workers
- Decatur Utilities warns customers about scammers
- Scottsboro City Schools employees targeted by scammers
- Scammers targeting people looking for love online
- Decatur Utilities warns about scammers impersonating the Tennessee Valley Authority
- Huntsville police warn of scammers impersonating officers
- Muscle Shoals police: Scammers targeting people using landline phones
- Madison County family targeted by scammers after losing cat