UPDATE: Power has been restored to the area. According to Huntsville Utilities, the outage was caused by a wreck on Beadle Lane when a vehicle struck and damaged a utility pole.
Huntsville Utilities says there is a power outage in Southwest Madison County from Martin Road south to Beadle Lane and from Wall Triana Highway east to Zierdt Road.
The company’s outage map says well more than 1,000 customers could be impacted. Be mindful of possible outages at traffic signals.
Crews have been dispatched and power will be restored as quickly as possible, said spokesman Gary T. Whitley, Jr.
- UPDATE: Huntsville Utilities crews restore power to Southwest Madison Co.
- UPDATE: Huntsville Utilities restores power to Meridianville
- UPDATE: Huntsville Utilities responding to Madison power outage
- UPDATE: Power restored in north Huntsville
- Crews working to restore power in NE Huntsville
- Power restored to majority of downtown Huntsville
- Update: Memorial Parkway reopens, power restored
- Utility crews hit gas line in south Huntsville
- Power outage reported in north Huntsville; now restored
- Huntsville Utilities proposes rate increase