8:27 p.m. UPDATE: Service has been restored to the majority of customers in the previously reported area of north Huntsville. Anyone still experiencing a service-related issue should call 256-53-LIGHT (256-535-4448).
Huntsville Utilities Electric Operations crews continue to work restoring power in other locations throughout the service area following strong storms that passed through.
8:08 p.m. UPDATE: Huntsville Utilities Electric Operations continues working to restore power to north Huntsville. In addition, there are several smaller outages scattered throughout the county as a result of a storm system that moved through the service area.
To report a power outage, call 256-53-LIGHT (256-535-4448).
At this time, we do not have an estimation as to when all service will be restored.
Huntsville Utilities Electric Operations is responding to a power outage in North Huntsville from Bob Wade Lane south to Sparkman Drive and from Jeff Road east to Pulaski Pike.
Service will be restored as quickly as possible, according to Huntsville Utilities.
The cause is unknown at this time.
- Huntsville Utilities reports power restored for most customers
- UPDATE: Huntsville Utilities restores power to Meridianville
- Huntsville Utilities says power restored to large portion of customers after massive outage
- Huntsville Utilities reporting multiple power outages
- UPDATE: Huntsville Utilities crews restore power to Southwest Madison Co.
- Crews with Huntsville Utilities restore power in Gurley area
- Huntsville Utilities says customers impacted by multiple power outages
- Power restored in northeast Huntsville
- Huntsville Utilities warns customers of scam calls
- Huntsville Utilities warning customers about disconnection threats