UPDATE from Huntsville Utilities:
Service has been restored to the majority of customers in the previously reported area.
However, there are still isolated pockets of outages caused by lines that were damaged by strong storms moving through the area.
Huntsville Utilities Electric Operations Crews are working to restore power at these locations. Anyone who is experiencing a service-related issue should call 256-53-LIGHT.
If you see a downed line, do not approach it. Contact us immediately at 256-53-LIGHT.
Huntsville Utilities is responding to a power outage in North Huntsville from University Drive south to Clinton Avenue and from Church Street west to Jordan Lane.
Smaller outages also are being reported in the area.
Service will be restored as quickly as possible, said Todd Long, spokesman.
- Huntsville Utilities reporting multiple power outages
- Huntsville Utilities working on multiple power outages after Friday night storms
- UPDATE: Huntsville Utilities responding to Madison power outage
- Huntsville Utilities: Power outages "likely associated with Tropical (Depression) Barry"
- UPDATE: Huntsville Utilities restores power to Meridianville
- Widespread power outages reported across Huntsville, Madison County
- Power mostly restored after outages reported in Madison, North Huntsville
- Power outage reported in north Huntsville; now restored
- Wreck in southwest Huntsville causes power outage
- Huntsville Utilities responding to power outage affecting more than 1,300 customers