Officials say, on Wednesday, Huntsville Utilities crews will be doing work along Winchester Road, between Homer Nance Road and Riverton Road, as a part of the Winchester Road widening project, weather permitting.
According to Madison County, travel along Winchester Road will be temporarily suspended beginning at 10 p.m., continuing through the night. The work is expected to be completed no later than 6 a.m. Thursday morning.
Drivers are urged to find an alternate route during the road work.
- Huntsville Utilities crews temporarily suspending travel along Winchester Road
- Gas leak temporarily shuts down Winchester Road
- Huntsville Utilities temporarily shut off water to these streets
- 1 hurt in 3-vehicle Winchester Road crash
- Utility crews hit gas line in south Huntsville
- UPDATE: Huntsville Utilities crews restore power to Southwest Madison Co.
- Huntsville Utilities has extra crews on standby for severe weather
- UPDATE: Woman killed in Winchester Road wreck identified
- New mixed-use development coming to Winchester Road
- UPDATE: Two students hospitalized after wreck on Winchester Road