According to Huntsville Utilities, crews restored power in the Gurley area around 6:20 a.m. on Tuesday.
The outage was from Highway 72 south to Hampton Cove and from Hwy 431 east to Rock Cut Road.
Crews are working to determine the cause of the outage, but it's likely related to thunderstorms moving through the area.
- Crews with Huntsville Utilities restore power in Gurley area
- UPDATE: Huntsville Utilities crews restore power to Southwest Madison Co.
- UPDATE: Huntsville Utilities restores power to Meridianville
- Power restored in northeast Huntsville
- Crews working to restore power in NE Huntsville
- Huntsville Utilities restoring power after storm knocked down 6 utility poles
- Crews start repaving near Gurley railroad crossings
- Update: Decatur Utilities restores powers after large outage
- Huntsville Utilities reporting multiple power outages
- Huntsville Utilities responds to scattered power outages