At 8:30 p.m. Wednesday, Huntsville Utilities and the city of Huntsville's sewer department will close Clinton Avenue between Spragins Street and Jefferson Street to perform installation work.
Officials say the closure will last until approximately 4 a.m. Thursday. Drivers should avoid the area, if possible.
To see live traffic maps of the Tennessee Valley, click HERE.
- Huntsville Utilities closing portion of Clinton Avenue
- Huntsville Utilities closes portion of Clinton Avenue for water main repair
- Traffic alert: Huntsville Utilities closes Clinton Avenue lane
- Traffic alert: Huntsville Utilities closing part of Clinton Avenue
- City of Florence closing portion of Decatur Avenue
- Portion of Old Highway 431 being closed for Huntsville Utilities work
- Huntsville Police respond to shooting on Clinton Avenue
- Huntsville police close portions of Whitesburg Drive following wreck
- Portion of Church Street in Huntsville closing for road work
- Decatur Utilities closing portion of Somerville Road to remove tree hanging over roadway