At 8:30 p.m. Wednesday, Huntsville Utilities and the city of Huntsville's sewer department will close Clinton Avenue between Spragins Street and Jefferson Street to perform installation work.
Officials say the closure will last until approximately 4 a.m. Thursday. Drivers should avoid the area, if possible.
To see live traffic maps of the Tennessee Valley, click HERE.
- Huntsville Utilities closing portion of Clinton Avenue
- Traffic alert: Huntsville Utilities closes Clinton Avenue lane
- Traffic alert: Huntsville Utilities closing part of Clinton Avenue
- City of Florence closing portion of Decatur Avenue
- Huntsville Police respond to shooting on Clinton Avenue
- Huntsville police close portions of Whitesburg Drive following wreck
- Decatur Utilities closing portion of Somerville Road to remove tree hanging over roadway
- Huntsville Utilities says power restored to large portion of customers after massive outage
- Traffic alert: Wreck completely blocks portion of Oakwood Avenue
- Huntsville police: Portion of Pratt Avenue is flooded, avoid the area