Speaking on the floor of the U.S. House of Representatives on Monday, Rep. Mo Brooks, R-Huntsville, blasted Democrats and the media for creating fake news against President Donald Trump during the Robert Mueller investigation.
He used the phrase “big lie,” a reference to Adolph Hitler’s book “Mein Kampf.” He also read from the book.
You can see video, which was posted to Brooks’ YouTube page with the title of “Rep. Brooks Blasts Socialist & Media Use of "Big Lie Propaganda Theory" in Russia Collusion Scam,” here:
- Huntsville U.S. Rep. Mo Brooks compares Democrats to Hitler, quotes Mein Kampf
- Rep. Mo Brooks announces he has prostate cancer
- Rep. Mo Brooks 'recovering well' following cancer procedure
- Rep. Mo Brooks to hold town hall in Decatur
- U.S. Rep. Brooks wins GOP nomination
- Rep. Mo Brooks cancels Decatur town hall because of government shutdown
- Rep. Mo Brooks weighs in on gun control and school safety debate
- Rep. Mo Brooks pitches Redstone Arsenal as home for space force
- Congressman Mo Brooks presents congressional art competition winner
- Mo Brooks addressed Trump's Aluminum and Steel Tariff