The Huntsville Quarterback Club had their summer huddle Tuesday at the Ledges.
The night featured a North Alabama man speaking to the group of football fans.
Mickey Haddock works in the replay booth as an SEC official. He spent more than a decade on the field calling games.
The Florence resident says calling college football games makes it tough to be a normal football fan.
- Huntsville QB Club has summer huddle
- Alabama QB Tua Tagovailoa faces ankle surgery
- Former Kentucky QB passes away at 38
- Huntsville School Resource Officers host summer camp
- Huntsville police launch Summer Slowdown traffic campaign
- Huntsville police host summer reading program
- Ole Miss QB Shea Patterson announces move to Michigan
- Tide's Tua Tagovailoa tweets support for fellow QB Jalen Hurts
- QB AJ McCarron agrees to sign 2-year contract with Bills
- Alabama QB Tagovailoa back throwing in practice after injury