A man was taken to the hospital after a shooting Saturday morning.
Huntsville police say the shooting happened somewhere on Burgess Lane. The victim then drove to the Conoco gas station at the intersection of Stringfield and Pulaski Pike.
Police say he was shot in the chest. At this time, we do not know his condition.
Right now, Huntsville police are looking for two suspects, a man and a woman. We do not know how the suspects knew the victim at this time.
Albert Moore owns a business near that Conoco gas station. He says he's fed up and wants something done about all the crime in North Huntsville.
"I mean it's terrible. I've never seen something like this in my life. It's getting worse and worse," Moore explained.
Moore is upset because all the crime in North Huntsville is impacting his business.
"It makes my property run down. Anybody with any common sense knows that we can't make money. Ain't nobody going to come here," Moore said.
He wants city leaders to do something about it.
"You start cleaning it up and it's going to be better. I guarantee it," Moore said.
But for now, he's bracing himself for what he might see next.
"It's finna get bad. Y'all think it's a joke. This ain't no joke," Moore said.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Huntsville police search for two shooting suspects
- Huntsville police are searching for a suspect in Saturday shooting
- Huntsville Police searching for theft suspect
- Huntsville Police searching for multiple theft suspects
- Arab police searching for shooting suspect
- Police searching for counterfeiting suspect
- Police searching for robbery suspects
- Police searching for burglary suspects
- Huntsville Police search for suspect in grocery store burglary
- Huntsville police searching for suspect in Sunday murder