On Tuesday night, a man called Huntsville Police from his home and said that he had been shot while driving on Avondale Drive. He said a black male shot into his vehicle.
The victim was struck by a round that passed through the back of his leg and lodged into the other. He was taken to Huntsville Hospital for treatment. Police did not locate a scene at Avondale Drive.
- Huntsville Police: man shot while driving on Avondale Drive
- Huntsville Police: one person shot on Rochelle Drive
- Huntsville Police discuss railroad driving safety
- Huntsville police investigating shooting on Autumnwood Drive
- Huntsville police investigating shooting on Bonnell Drive
- Huntsville Police officer shot
- Woman hurt after driving into Huntsville house
- Man drives himself to hospital after being shot
- Huntsville police close portions of Whitesburg Drive following wreck
- Huntsville Police holding back to school supply drive