Huntsville police are investigating after a chase ended in a crash on Jordan Lane in Huntsville.
Right now, there's one person in custody.
Huntsville police said this person will be facing charges of attempting to elude police and leaving the scene of an accident. They said there was a chase near Jordan Lane and 9th Avenue that ended in a crash.
A suspect ran from the accident and made it to Jordan Lane and the Highway 565 intersection. While there, police were able to capture him and take him into custody.
The suspect had no injuries from the crash.
Police said there was another pursuit near Pulaski Pike, just a few miles away from Jordan Lane, but they're investigating to see if the two are connected.
Right now, there is only one person in custody and this is an open investigation.
- Huntsville police investigating pursuit that has one person in custody
- Police investigating murder at Huntsville apartment, person of interest in custody
- Huntsville police investigating robbery
- One person dead, investigation underway in Huntsville
- Police investigating shooting in Huntsville
- Huntsville police investigate robbery shooting
- Huntsville Police investigating overnight shooting
- Huntsville police investigating shooting death
- Huntsville Police: Officer shot in drug investigation; in critical condition; suspect in custody
- 1 person killed in Huntsville shooting, investigation underway