Huntsville Police are working to determine who was behind a shooting that reportedly happened at the Overlook Apartments early Wednesday morning.
Investigators said a man showed up at Huntsville Hospital shortly before 2:30 a.m. with a gunshot wound and told police that the shooting happened about 40 minutes prior.
The man only suffered a minor injury.
No arrests have been made so far in the case. If you know anything about the shooting, you're asked to contact Huntsville Police.
- Huntsville Police investigating after overnight shooting victim turns up at Huntsville Hospital
- Huntsville Police investigating overnight shooting
- Police investigating shooting in Huntsville
- Huntsville police investigate robbery shooting
- Huntsville police investigating shooting death
- Huntsville police investigating robbery
- 1 hospitalized in Huntsville shooting
- Huntsville police investigating shooting that hospitalized two people
- Huntsville shooting victim not cooperating with police
- Huntsville police: Victim 'not forthcoming' in shooting investigation