Huntsville Police are looking for a car believed to be connected with the fatal stabbing of a woman in South Huntsville on Saturday night.
Police responded to a homicide at approximately 9 p.m. around Ivory Lane and Green Cove Road. The victim is 29-year-old Tiffany Dawn Kelley. Kelley was put in the roadway and her vehicle was stolen. The incident was originally reported as a pedestrian struck, but police now say she was stabbed to death. It has also been determined that her body was never hit by a vehicle.
Police are searching for this vehicle in connection with the stabbing death of Tiffany Kelley. The vehicle is a 2006 light gold or silver Nissan Sentra with the license plate 47YC784.
She was last seen at the Dollar General store nearby. Police are attempting to locate persons of interest who they believe talked to Kelley at the store before she died. They are searching for a 2006 light gold or silver Nissan Sentra with the license plate 47YC784.
This is an active investigation and WAAY 31 will update as more information comes in.
- Police: Fatal 'hit and run' victim was actually stabbed; vehicle sought
- Alabama inmate fatally stabbed
- Three arrested, three sought in campus stabbing case
- Ex-police recruit in Alabama indicted in fatal stabbing
- Utah trooper hit by vehicle
- Inmate fatally stabbed in Bibb County
- Community mourns victims of birthday party stabbing
- Vehicle runs through Huntsville carpet store
- Child hit by vehicle in Decatur
- Man hit by vehicle on Drake Avenue