A Huntsville man is behind bars after Huntsville Police said he bit a woman's finger off.
Investigators said Shay Michael Thome, 48, got into a fight with a friend of his wife's when he bit off her finger. Shortly after, he was tackled by some other men.
Thome was charged with first-degree assault and is currently being held in the Madison County Jail on a $10,000 bond. He was booked into jail about 3:11 a.m. Saturday.
- Huntsville Police charge man with assault after biting woman's finger off
- Huntsville man accused of biting off woman's finger is out of jail
- Man dies in Huntsville after copperhead bite
- Huntsville Police arrest man following hammer assault
- Man charged with assaulting Collinsville police officers
- Man charged with assaulting Decatur police officers
- ‘He broke my teeth...my ribs...my fingers:’ Huntsville woman shares escape from domestic violence
- Huntsville police: Man charged after cutting woman in fight
- Huntsville police investigating after woman assaulted on Clopton Street
- Snake bite paralyzes Alabama man