Huntsville Police say they’ve arrested two men after a month’s long investigation into child pornography.
Noah Jones, 18 and Justin Kennedy, 19 were both arrested after the investigation started in December of 2017. Noah was the second person to be arrested when he was booked on August 8th. Justin was arrested back in May.
Huntsville Police say the investigation started once a parent of one of the victim’s told police about a photo on the internet.
Investigators tell WAAY 31 Noah uploaded the pictures to a service on the internet, then passed out the password for others. Police say the photos were sent to others in different states. They have contacted police in those states to inform them of their investigation.
Noah is charged with 10 counts of dissemination of child pornography and is out of the Madison County jail on a $25,000 bond.
Justin is charged with three counts of dissemination of child pornography.
A third person, Dalton Davis, was also arrested in Decatur and charged with dissemination of child pornography.
Huntsville Police say they are continuing to investigate.
- Huntsville Police arrest two men for child pornography
- Madison counselor arrested on child pornography charges
- Man arrested in Madison for child pornography
- Huntsville Police arrest man accused of producing child pornography, rape and sodomy
- Etowah County man arrested for possession of child pornography
- Lauderdale County man arrested on 76 child pornography charges
- Fort Payne man arrested for possession of child pornography
- Decatur man arrested for producing, distributing child pornography
- Former Albertville judge sentenced for child pornography
- How did a child pornography video go viral on Facebook?