Photo Gallery 3 Images
A Huntsville Police Officer was charged with murder on Friday.
According to court documents, William Darby was charged with the murder of Jeffery Louis Parker.
The murder charge stems from an incident that happened back in April.
Officer Darby's indictment was announced by Madison County District Attorney Robert Broussard after the case was brought before a grand jury this week.
William Darby was booked on Friday, August 3rd and released the same day on a $20,000 bond. The Huntsville Police Department told us Darby is still employed with the department. He is on paid administrative leave until the criminal case against him is complete.
- Huntsville Police Officer charged with murder
- Immunity hearing denied for Huntsville police officer charged with murder
- Immunity request denied for Huntsville police officer charged with murder
- Huntsville police charge man with murder
- Police: Woman charged in Huntsville murder investigation
- Huntsville Police officer shot
- Huntsville Police charge man in murder of Huntsville officer Billy Clardy III
- Man charged with Huntsville officer's murder previously charged with assaulting officer, other charges
- Huntsville police charge suspect with robbery, attempted murder of a police officer
- Huntsville attorney explains what's next in police officer's murder case