Are you new to the city? Maybe looking for something fun to try? Well things just got a little easier.
Today the City of Huntsville released a miniature "Explorer's Guide to the Rocket City."
It was created by the Huntsville/Madison County Convention and Visitors Bureau.
The pocket guide features information on various points of interest, such as public street art, where visitors can find the best backdrops for Instagram photos, and recommendations for date spots, and more.
To pick up your free guide book, just head over to the Huntsville/Madison County Visitor Center, Harrison Brothers Hardware, U.G. White Mercantile, or Honest Coffee Roasters.
The guide book is a product of the #iHeartHsv social media campaign. The campaign invites people all over the world to share what they love about Huntsville.
- Huntsville Pocket Guide provides insight for visitors
- Visitors, locals to celebrate Huntsville History Month in October
- Holiday gift ideas: This vest has pockets galore
- Governor Ivey to sheriffs: stop pocketing jail food profit
- Athens students create a "Pocket Park" to beautify an alley
- NASA's InSight lander has touched down on Mars
- Business owners, visitors rejoice as Yosemite reopens
- What's the weather on Mars? InSight can tell you every day
- Visitors to zoo witness gorilla birth in exhibit
- 55 Tennessee state parks to offer free guided hiking events