The city of Huntsville announced the festival's highlights and headliners for this year's event.
The city says this year they have more visual artists, musicians and interactive artists than ever before.
In total - they'll have 50 performances across three stages. They say this year their saturday night guest artist is steven page from
the Barenaked Ladies.
"We always want to keep panoply new and fresh year after year," said Art Director for Huntsville, Allison Dillion-Jauken.
The event will be April 27th through the 29th at Big Spring Park in Huntsville.
Marks the 36th anniversary of Huntsville's largest downtown event.
- Panoply festival returns to Huntsville
- Panoply Preparations
- 2019 Panoply Arts Festival music, events revealed
- Downtown streets closing for Panoply
- Huntsville police closing streets around Big Spring Park for Panoply Festival
- Huntsville hosts international festival
- Rain won't dampen the final day of Panoply set up
- Annual October Harvest Festival returns to Boaz
- LIT Festival kicks off in Downtown Huntsville
- Huntsville City Schools return on Wednesday