Huntsville Police released the results of a DUI checkpoint set up on Friday, July 6, at Governor's Drive and 14th Street.
The DUI Task Force made 4 arrests for driving under the influence, 2 arrests for misdemeanor drugs, and two more for outstanding warrants.
A total of 81 tickets were written for a variety of reasons, and 17 written warnings were given to drivers.
Nine vehicles were impounded at the checkpoint, too.
- Huntsville PD arrest 8 people at DUI checkpoint
- Huntsville police DUI Task Force announces weekend safety checkpoints
- 7 arrested, more than 100 cited in Huntsville police checkpoint
- Huntsville police: 8 arrested, 71 cited in safety checkpoint
- Several arrests made and dozens of tickets issued in Huntsville Police checkpoint
- Police setting up traffic checkpoints this weekend
- Huntsville city councilman arrested and charged with DUI
- Huntsville police release New Year’s DUI arrest numbers
- Huntsville Police: DUI driver hits City of Huntsville security car
- Man goes past checkpoint, crashes into hard lava