On Tuesday, Huntsville Mayor Tommy Battle delivered his 2018 State of the City address at a luncheon in the Von Braun Center North Hall sponsored by the Huntsville-Madison County Chamber.
Battle discussed the city's economic future, workforce, urban development, innovation hubs, 5G technology and quality of life.
- Huntsville Mayor Tommy Battle delivers 2018 State of the City Address
- Bike with Mayor Tommy Battle
- Mayor Tommy Battle reveals Big Picture Master Plan for City of Huntsville
- President Donald Trump delivers State of the Union address
- State of NASA Address
- Huntsville City Schools address parent concerns regarding Behavioral Learning guidelines
- Huntsville march to address issues facing women
- Huntsville Mayor discusses public safety efforts as city grows
- Huntsville City Schools can't fund state requirement
- Local State of the Schools Address held