On Tuesday, Huntsville Mayor Tommy Battle delivered his 2018 State of the City address at a luncheon in the Von Braun Center North Hall sponsored by the Huntsville-Madison County Chamber.
Battle discussed the city's economic future, workforce, urban development, innovation hubs, 5G technology and quality of life.
- Huntsville Mayor Tommy Battle delivers 2018 State of the City Address
- Bike with Mayor Tommy Battle
- Mayor Tommy Battle promotes healthy lunch breaks
- Decatur Mayor Tab Bowling delivers 'State of the City' address
- Mayor Tommy Battle reveals Big Picture Master Plan for City of Huntsville
- Huntsville Mayor Tommy Battle discusses changes to property taxes for schools
- Huntsville City Council president proposes pay raise for Mayor Battle
- President Donald Trump delivers State of the Union address
- Superintendent delivers 2019 Madison County State of the Schools Address
- Rocket City Burger Battle coming to Huntsville