The Huntsville-Madison County Emergency Management Agency is moving to the CivicReady platform to send emergency alerts and notifications.
Text Join EMA to 30890 or click HERE to sign up. The agency has been using the platform, Nixle, to send emergency alerts, but will discontinue its use. If you wish to continue receiving alerts, you must sign up for the Civic Ready platform.
- Huntsville-Madison County Emergency Management Agency switching alert system
- Emergency Management Agencies explain outdoor storm warning siren systems
- Madison County Emergency Management warns about flooding
- Marshall County upgrades emergency alert system
- Jackson County Emergency Management Agency has a new director
- Law enforcement agencies stop using text message alert system
- North Alabama emergency management officials advocate for statewide notification system
- Empty truck switches gears, hits Huntsville house
- Madison Co. Sheriff's Office to no longer use alert system