The Huntsville-Madison County Emergency Management Agency is moving to the CivicReady platform to send emergency alerts and notifications.
Text Join EMA to 30890 or click HERE to sign up. The agency has been using the platform, Nixle, to send emergency alerts, but will discontinue its use. If you wish to continue receiving alerts, you must sign up for the Civic Ready platform.
- Huntsville-Madison County Emergency Management Agency switching alert system
- Madison County Emergency Management warns about flooding
- Marshall County upgrades emergency alert system
- Law enforcement agencies stop using text message alert system
- Empty truck switches gears, hits Huntsville house
- Madison Co. Sheriff's Office to no longer use alert system
- Madison County emergency management trying to protect tornado sirens from hackers
- Madison County Commissioners purchase new emergency siren
- Emergency Management listening to concerns of people in Jackson County