Pharmacists from Walgreens will be administering free flu shots at the Huntsville-Madison County Public Library on Tuesday, September 25 from 5 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. and October 20 from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Downtown Huntsville Library's front entrance.
The flu clinic will be at the library on September 25 and October 20.
Posted: Sep 20, 2018 3:53 PM
- Huntsville Library offers free flu shots
- Tennessee health departments to offer free flu shots
- Huntsville church offering free workforce development training
- Free nutrition classes offered in Huntsville
- Huntsville church to give away 1,000 boxes of food, partner with hospital for free flu shots
- Madison County Health Department administering free flu shots
- Madison County Health Department providing free flu shots
- Huntsville church hosts flu shot clinic, food giveaway
Scroll for more content...