Photo Gallery 3 Images
HUNTSVILLE, Ala. -- One of Huntsville's Kentucky Fried Chicken locations is getting a makeover.
The KFC on Memorial Parkway South will be renovated as apart of a multi-million-dollar nationwide KFC brand revamp.
The remodel will start next week, and is tentatively scheduled to relaunch in mid-October.
The drive through will be closed from Oct. 1-3 but will remain open during the rest of the remodel process.
According to the franchise owner, the new redesign places Colonel Sanders' image front and center, features family-style seating.
- Huntsville KFC scheduled for makeover
- KFC starting sensitivity training
- Musical Colonel: Reba McEntire to play KFC chain's founder
- Five points intersection to get near one million dollar makeover
- President Trump, Putin summit scheduled
- SEC Media Days schedule announced
- Christmas holiday shipping schedules for 2017
- Former President Carter reducing church teaching schedule
- North Alabama releases 2018 football schedule