Huntsville Junior High School was evacuated Wednesday morning after a threat was made against the school.
Huntsville City Schools spokesman Keith Ward said around 11 a.m. the district evacuated the school because of a bomb threat. Ward said he did not know how the message was received, but it was being treated as a credible threat.
Huntsville police said the threat was made by phone by what sounded like a juvenile.
Students were back in the building by 11:30 a.m.
- Huntsville Jr. High evacuated after bomb threat
- Jemison High evacuated after bomb threat
- Two Florence businesses evacuated due to hoax bomb threat
- Huntsville woman facing charges for Fayetteville bomb threat
- Huntsville Jr. High student dies from complications of flu
- Madison Walmart cleared after bomb threat
- Bomb threat called into Daikin Plant
- South Huntsville homes evacuated after gas leak
- Huntsville man arrested for pipe bomb possession
- Huntsville Martin Luther King, Jr. parade canceled