Elisabeth Whitten graduated from Huntsville High in 1943, and 76 years later, she's back as the Grand Marshal in the 2019 Homecoming Parade.
The school is more than 100 years old, and this year, all the feeder schools were part of the parade.
Whitten can't believe how much the city has grown.
"It's busting out all over. It really has gotten so big, so much so, they've moved Madison somewhere else, because I used to go to Madison, but it's not the way it used to be. The roads have changed, Whitten said.
Huntsville plays Columbia Friday at 7 p.m. at Milton Frank.
- Huntsville High has special homecoming parade Grand Marshal
- Huntsville Havoc parade road closures
- Huntsville's Veterans Day parade cancelled
- A high school is ditching gendered homecoming roles and is crowning 'Homecoming Royalty' instead
- Huntsville Martin Luther King, Jr. parade canceled
- Details for 2019 Huntsville Christmas parade released
- Huntsville St. Patrick’s Day Parade cancelled
- Huntsville man killed in Marshall County crash
- Special rider makes grand entry at Morgan Sheriff's Rodeo
- Bulldogs celebrate homecoming at Lewis Crews