At least three units with Huntsville Fire and Rescue responded to an apartment fire in the 4400 block of Myrtlewood Drive Saturday afternoon.
Fire crews arrived shortly after 3:30 p.m. It's not known if there were any injuries as a result of the fire.
Firefighters at the scene said the fire may have started in one of the upstairs units. They were in the process of putting out hotspots about 30 minutes after they first arrived.
They told WAAY 31 that there weren't many flames, but said there was a fair amount of smoke.
- Huntsville Fire responds to Saturday afternoon apartment fire
- Huntsville fire crews respond to apartment fire
- Fire reported in Huntsville apartment
- Huntsville Fire responds to Saturday night house fire
- Madison County emergency crews respond to Saturday night apartment fire
- Huntsville Fire responds to early morning fire
- Huntsville Fire fights Sunday afternoon house fire
- Huntsville apartment complex fire under investigation
- One person hurt in Huntsville apartment fire
- Early morning fire destroys Huntsville apartment building