Huntsville Fire and Rescue responded to a garage fire Wednesday afternoon on Barlow Road in Limestone County.
Huntsville Fire says the fire broke out around 2 p.m. in a detached garage. Crews reported heavy smoke coming from the building, and a small amount of water from a firetruck was used to extinguish the fire and prevent it from spreading.
According to Huntsville Fire, the homeowner was in the house at the time of the fire, reported hearing an explosion and ran outside. Officials say they found smoke coming from the building and then called 911.
There was minor damage to the building and its inside, but it is not a total loss, Huntsville Fire says. The incident remains under investigation.
- Huntsville Fire responds to Limestone County garage fire
- Huntsville Fire responds to early morning fire
- Huntsville fire crews respond to apartment fire
- Crews respond to fire on Bell Road in Limestone County
- Crews respond to fire on Looney Road in Limestone County
- Man hurt in Madison County garage fire
- Huntsville firefighters respond to fire on carport
- Firefighters respond to Huntsville house fire
- Huntsville firefighters respond to vacant house fire
- Firefighters respond to fire in Huntsville neighborhood