STREAMING NOW: Watch Now

Huntsville Fire and Rescue: Employees evacuated after fire at Longhorn Steakhouse

Officials say the fire started around the gas line behind the stove in the restaurant's kitchen.

Posted: Apr 22, 2019 5:41 PM
Updated: Apr 22, 2019 6:49 PM

Huntsville Fire and Rescue crews responded to a fire at Longhorn Steakhouse on Perimeter Parkway around 5 p.m. Monday.

Officials say the fire started around the gas line behind the stove in the restaurant's kitchen. Employees were evacuated.

According to Huntsville Fire and Rescue, there were no injuries and the restaurant was not badly damaged.

Huntsville
Partly Cloudy
82° wxIcon
Hi: 84° Lo: 66°
Feels Like: 85°
Florence
Partly Cloudy
86° wxIcon
Hi: 89° Lo: 62°
Feels Like: 90°
Fayetteville
Partly Cloudy
82° wxIcon
Hi: 86° Lo: 60°
Feels Like: 85°
Decatur
Partly Cloudy
82° wxIcon
Hi: 87° Lo: 64°
Feels Like: 85°
Scottsboro
Cloudy
76° wxIcon
Hi: 84° Lo: 65°
Feels Like: 78°
WAAY Radar
WAAY WAAY-TV Cam
WAAY Temperatures

 

Community Events