The Huntsville Board of Education voted unanimously to cut the number of buses the district uses.
The move will save the district $700,000 by getting rid of 11 buses. Some bus routes will be altered and consolidated to accommodate the change.
- Huntsville City Schools cuts number of buses
- Huntsville City Schools rolls out new school buses
- Huntsville City School buses delivering food to neighborhoods
- Fort Payne City Schools buys electric buses
- Proposed Huntsville City Schools budget calls for millions in cuts
- Huntsville City Schools says district cuts 57 teaching positions
- Changes down the road for Madison City School buses
- Are charter buses safe?
- Madison Co. schools receives 22 new buses
- Huntsville City Schools Superintendent Resigns