Huntsville City Schools Board of Education member Pam Hill is on the verge of potentially being censured by the state superintendent and the city superintendent.
President of the board, Elisa Ferrell recently submitted documents asking for Hill to be censured based on violations to school board Governance Laws and Personal Conduct Violations.
Ferrell told WAAY 31, the district is at risk of losing it's accreditation because of these issues and after a year of mediation, improvements in behavior weren't happening, so she has decided to take this step.
WAAY 31 asked Pam Hill about the censureship but didn't want to comment.
- Huntsville City Schools Board of Education member might be censured
- Huntsville City School Board member arrested
- Huntsville school board calls special meeting to discuss censuring one of their own
- Huntsville Board of Education approves 2019 budget
- Huntsville school board members fed up with lawyer
- Harassment report made against Huntsville School Board member
- Limestone County Board of Education terminates 44 staff members
- I-Team: The big question surrounding Huntsville City Schools board member's arrest
- Huntsville City School Board member pleaded not guilty to harassment charge
- Huntsville City Schools educators participate in poverty simulator