Huntsville City School Board member, Michelle Watkins, appeared in court Wednesday morning after being arrested on December 31 on a harassment charge. She entered her plea of not guilty, and her court date is scheduled for February 11 at 1 p.m.
Watkins currently serves District One and is the vice president of the school board.
- Huntsville City School Board member pleaded not guilty to harassment charge
- Huntsville City School Board member arrested
- Huntsville City School Board Member Michelle Watkins acquitted on harassment charge
- Harassment report made against Huntsville School Board member
- Huntsville City Schools board member Pam Hill announces resignation
- Huntsville City Schools Board of Education member might be censured
- Huntsville real estate broker pleads not guilty harassment, disorderly conduct charges
- Huntsville school board members fed up with lawyer
- School board member reacts to new south Huntsville development
- Teacher, former school board member charged with sex crimes