Huntsville police arrested a man Tuesday evening for sexually abusing a child.
Benjamin Scott Pigg, 42, was booked into the Madison County Jail around 5 p.m. Wednesday, according to jail records. He is charged with sexual abuse of a child under the age of 12.
A Huntsville Police Department spokesman said Pigg was arrested as the result of a complaint made to the victim's school in October. Pigg knew the victim, the spokesman said.
Pigg's bond was set at $25,000.
- Huntsville police charge man with sexual abuse of a child
- Athens man charged with sexually abusing child
- Huntsville police charge man with sodomy, sexual abuse
- Man charged with attempted rape, sexual abuse of child
- Madison County sheriff charges man with child sexual abuse
- Florence man charged with child abuse
- Decatur man charged with child abuse
- Albertville man charged with child abuse
- Huntsville man charged with child porn possession
- Marshall County sheriff charges Albertville man with sexual abuse of a child