HudsonAlpha cut the ribbon on a new facility, the 100,000 square foot Paul Propst Center. The complex will continue to help research the newest biotechnologies and hold classes to teach students biosciences.
Many local state representatives were in attendance at the event, including Huntsville Mayor Tommy Battle and Governor Kay Ivey.
- HudsonAlpha holds grand opening for Paul Propst Center
- HudsonAlpha Double Helix Dash April 2
- Huntsville's HudsonAlpha researchers identify genetic change causing Alzheimer’s
- Foster Academy celebrates grand opening
- HudsonAlpha, UAB get $10 million grant to study newborn birth defects
- HudsonAlpha scientist receives $45,000 grant to study causes of chronic fatigue syndrome
- HudsonAlpha researcher receives $25,000 grant to study genetic mutation seen in cancer cases
- Grand opening Wednesday for new Aldi in Huntsville