The cause of a fire in Madison County remains under investigation.
It began shortly before 5AM Friday morning at a home along Everett Road, just off Ryland Pike.
Nobody was home at the time. Witnesses on scene told WAAY-31 the people who live there are on vacation.
Pictures and video from the scene show an extensive amount of damage to the house.
- Madison County home destroyed in early morning fire
- Early morning fire damages Madison County home
- Fire destroys mobile home in Madison County
- Early morning fire destroys apartment unit
- Business destroyed in early morning garage fire
- Early morning fire destroys Huntsville apartment building
- Early morning fire destroys home, no reports of injury
- Madison County man, dog reunite after fire destroys home, camper
- North Ridge Apartments' storage shed destroyed in early morning fire
- Overnight fire destroys Toney home