Wednesday will be the last day of highs in the mid 90s for the Tennessee Valley this stretch of hot days began last workweek. Expect highs closer to 90° Thursday through this weekend.
Wednesday will most likely remain dry because there will be less instability in place than the last few days. A weakening cold front will arrive Thursday which could spark a few stray showers and thunderstorms but most areas will remain dry.
Rain chances will remain very low through the next 7 days with most areas seeing little or no measurable rain.
- Hot Wednesday, slightly cooler by Thursday
- Slightly cooler Thursday, Isolated thunderstorms possible
- Slightly cooler, more thunderstorms Sunday
- Not as humid and slightly cooler
- Slightly warmer Tuesday, weak system Thursday morning
- Slightly warmer Thursday, thunderstorms possible by Saturday
- Slightly warmer Thursday but low humidity continues
- Hot and breezy Wednesday
- Hot and stormy Wednesday
- Hot and stormy Thursday