We won't see much more in the ways of rain and storms across the Valley for the rest of Saturday.
Sunday won't be much better with only a quick sprinkle possible. That would be mainly for the Shoals.
Labor Day will be hot and muggy with highs in the low 90s with plenty of sunshine. There will only be a 10% chance of a pop-up shower.
The rest of the forecast will be limited in rain and storms chances but the bigger weather story will be the heat and humidity. It doesn't look like we will see any relief for quite a while across the Valley.
- Hot & Humid To Start September
- Hot, humid, and stormy
- Increasing heat & humidity
- Health effects of summer heat and humidity
- Uncomfortably humid with a handful of storms
- Not as humid and slightly cooler
- Lower humidity not here to stay
- September is National Preparedness Month
- Sunny, hot, and hazy
- Unseasonably hot, yet again