On Monday, the Hoover mall shooting suspect, Erron Brown, was voluntarily transferred from the Fulton County Jail near Atlanta to the Jefferson County Jail in Birmingham. He was arrested in Georgia on November 29.
Brown is facing an attempted murder charge, and his bond is set at $125,000. According to the Alabama Law Enforcement Agency, additional charges are expected to be filed.
- Hoover mall shooting suspect extradited to Jefferson County Jail
- Hoover mall shooting suspect arrested in Georgia
- Autopsy results from Hoover mall shooting to be released
- AG Steve Marshall takes over Hoover mall shooting prosecution
- Police say 1 dead in shooting at Hoover mall
- Deadly deputy-involved shooting in Jefferson County
- Gunman still at large after mall shooting left one dead, two others injured in Hoover
- Florence murder suspects extradited from Tennessee
- Alabama mall shooting suspect seeks police video
- Alabama mall shooting suspect seeks lower bond