Tens of thousands of honeybees were safely removed from a garage near Cincinnati, Ohio.
It's thought the colony lived in the garage fro decades.
They'll now live at the Cincinatti Zoo.
- Honeybees found in Cincinnati garage
- This winter saw the most US honeybee colony losses in more than a decade
- A giant hornet has invaded Washington state, and it's hungry for honeybees
- Prosecutor launches full investigation into Cincinnati student's parking lot death
- Police respond to active shooter in downtown Cincinnati
- Man hurt in Madison County garage fire
- Business destroyed in early morning garage fire
- New parking garage coming to Downtown Huntsville
- Vehicle crashes into Huntsville garage; driver flees
- Garage destroyed in fire on Christmas morning
Scroll for more content...