Huntsville Police have released the name of a homicide victim that happened near Redstone Arsenal.
He is Dwayne Lee Cook, 46, of Huntsville. Police did not release how Cook was killed.
Police found Cook's body inside his home on Troy Swasey Road, just east of Patton Road Monday morning, after the victim's coworker contacted authorities when the man failed to show up for work.
WAAY-31 spoke to one neighbor who said he heard two men yelling at each other inside the home over the weekend.
Another neighbor told us people along the street make a point to look out for each other
"On social media people communicate...we know what's going on," Nathan Trevino told WAAY-31.
"This right here sounds like somebody probably got in an argument or maybe somebody just got too mad."
Trevino said he believes the victim lived in the house for the past decade.
WAAY 31 is working to learn how Cook was killed and once we learn that information we'll bring it to you on air and online.
- Police release the name of homicide victim
- Huntsville police identify homicide victim
- Athens Police identify double homicide victims
- Huntsville Police identify victims in double homicide
- Huntsville police identify victim in Sunday homicide
- Victim in Decatur shooting dies, police investigating homicide
- Family talks about Guntersville's double homicide victims
- Vigil held for homicide victims in Huntsville
- I-Team: Investigators release motive in Guntersville triple homicide
- Homicide victim identified as gunman in unsolved killing